Need a second job to afford (more) yoga? Well, you’re probably not the only one, as it’s not that cheap to practice in a yoga studio in Zurich….
You may have noticed this yourself and also read in my recent interview for HelloZurich.ch: a drop-in class can set you back 40 CHF!
You could of course buy a multi-session pass to get that price down, but if you’re as afraid of commitment as I am, you’ll pay for the flexibility.
But don’t worry, drop-in yogis! I compiled the below list & map of studios / locations that offer classes for limited budgets. You can use these as cheap alternatives to get to know some studios and teachers in Zurich.
This journey won’t burn a hole in your pocket, but please still be mindful and compensate your teachers for their work as much as you can. They’ll appreciate it and you’ll enable these classes to continue in the future 😉
- Free yoga on Tuesday at lunchtime
- Yoga by donation on Wednesday evening
- Community classes (min. contribution 15 CHF) on Sunday evening
- Karma classes (by donation) on Saturday evening, with yoga teachers in training – check dates online.
- Community classes (by donation) on Saturday morning – check dates online.
POP UP YOGA in Herman’s Wohnzimmer:
- Community classes (15 CHF) on Saturday morning, with yoga teachers in training – to return in May!
Open Yoga classes (by donation: 10 CHF), with various teachers:
- In St. Jakob church: twice per month on Monday evening
- In Bullinger church: twice per month on Friday evening
Lululemon store, featuring always different teachers & concepts:
- Free classes on Wednesday evening and Saturday morning
- Note: Save your spot early via Eventbrite!
Check out the locations in the below shareable Google Map & ENJOY ♥