Are you a movement teacher?
Then welcome to an exciting new project: Movement Jammin’!
Here’s a space to explore interconnection between various movement disciplines, to exchange knowledge, to learn from each other, while having loads of fun.
The initiative is powered by passionate movers: Barbara (Yoga teacher at Yotree and BJJ practitioner), Abi (movement teacher and founder of Flow Village mixed movement) & Justyna (movement enthusiast and creativity explorer).
Join these lovely fun people at their next event:
- When: Saturday, 29 June, 2-4pm
- What: Discipline Discovery: Budokon
- Where: Zeot Zürich, Lagerstrasse 107, Kreis 4
- Price: Free participation, donations for covering the rent most welcome
- REGISTRATION per email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Happy jammin’! 🙂