Guess what? I also teach at various locations in Zurich!
See below my schedule and specials – hope to practice with you soon.
- At Lululemon Store on Wednesday 17 June at 18:30 – 19:30 (free event, link to tickets to come soon)
- At Soul City on Thursdays at 17:45 – 19:00. Dates: 31 January & 20 February
- At Yoga Tribe K6 on Thursday 6 February at 20:00 – 21:15. For details see FB event.
Unsure if my class is for you? Well here’s some helpful pointers…
What to expect in my class:
- Progressive and adaptable asana practice suited for all levels
- Meditation and visualization exercises focused on centering
- Empowering cues and hands-on adjustments (with prior consent) to build up and sustainably maintain each pose, anatomically and energetically
- English led classes with Sanskrit references to pose names and mythological origins
- Modern background tunes during practice, ending in peaceful shavasana
What you won’t find in my class:
- Extensive mantra chanting
- High intensity training or “power yoga” workout elements
- Exclusively demonstration-based teaching
- Adjustments or massages in shavasana (unless explicitly requested by the student)
- Poems, crystals, oils, sound bowls
For any questions please reach out to me via the contact form.
Now off to my mat 🙂 See you later. Namaste ♥
Photo and outfit by Ripple Yoga Wear